home again home again
observations regarding travel to hawaii:
- it is beautiful in a sort of crushing/paralyzing way. absolutely gorgeous.
- honolulu is a giant city.
- renting a car is a pain in the ass. and the bank account.
- hawaii is breathtaking.
- floating in clear salty water is the best way for my body to relax.
- body surfing is an excellent way to feel fully alive.
- the north shore simultaneously reminded me of ocracoke and roatan.
- drinking a cold beer after salty sun afternoons is the best.
- weddings are a lot of work.
- sometimes vacations are a lot of work.
- even though hawaii beats phoenix, 100 to 1, i am still grateful to be home. this tells me that i am a true cancer. a major homebody.
more pictures and stories to come. now i am enjoying cool breezes coming through open windows and looking forward to seeing the littles tomorrow.
ps. random [updated] questions for readers: 1.) when you check the blog, is there a border around the photos? both photos in this post? or just the top one? 2.) are you using a pc or a mac? 3.) does this border annoy you as much as it does me?
thanks for helping with these technical difficulties!