[a. working real hard to push a truck around the playground.]
happy friday to my peeps! here is a list to celebrate with. because lists are worthy of celebration.
- it’s 84 degrees at 5pm. it feels real real nice. especially with a cold beverage in hand.
- i am allowed to brag about this weather in march, because in a month or so, walking outside will feel like having a hair dryer blowing into my eyeballs. all. the. time.
- i love toddlers.
- toddlers drive me crazy.
- our next door neighbors are getting married in their backyard (which sorta feels like our backyard) tomorrow. it’s gorgeous; decorated with paper lanterns, orange-lined pathways, raised veggie beds, green green grass, and neon flowers. i like to sit in our (rather dingy) backyard and stare at the manicured goodness that is their ceremony.
- i am missing my musician friends lately. i need that music that leaves sticky fingerprints on your heart and compels you sing along at the top of your lungs.
- i brought home 7 grapefruits from work today.
- i dreaming of a new bicycle. one with baskets. and a banana seat.
- in 3 months, i will turn 30 on a friday. this is cause for major celebration.
- love you all. seriously. happy friday. be good to yourselves.